Coronavirus Covid-19 Updates and Advice
COVID-19 EDUCATION SAFEGUARDING POLICY ADDENDUM - Addendum to The Meadows Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy
We have put together some information which you may find of use both for yourself as a parent/carer and your children, if you need any support or helpful tips on coping with these unprecedented times. Understandably you may find you feel anxious, worried, isolated or just struggling to adjust to the times in which we find ourselves and that is all perfectly normal given the circumstances. Of course, if you are particuarly worried about a matter relating to your child or homelife, you can of course contact our family support team leader, Sarah Rubanski who will help wherever possible.
Just try and remember that we are all in this together and we will get through it together. Please do continue to follow the Governments advice of Stay at home - Protect the NHS - Save lives. The more we do this as a society we hope the quicker things will be able to return to normal.
- A letter to parents/carers from The Meadows School Open here
- A leaflet aimed at adults which has tips and advice on looking after your mental health and wellbeing during these times of uncertainty Click here...
- A childrens guide to understanding Coronavirus - a child friendly guide to understanding Coronavirus, please try and talk to your child about what is happening, being careful to use language they will understand.
There is also a cartoon-style story which you can share with your children which again helps to explain what is happening in the world at the moment in a way which makes it easier for them to understand Open here
- A guide for parents/carers with useful information on keeping calm and providing suportive parenting during the Coronavirus
- A handy guide to sources of help and information available to you Click here...